As a 7 month treat (and an hour to spare) we made Very Veggie Muffins for lunch
- 4oz courgette (grated)
- 4 oz sweet potato (grated)
- 3oz grated carrot
- 4 oz Parmesan cheese (grated)
- 2 1/2 to 3 oz fresh wholemeal breadcrumbs
- 1 tbsp plain flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp water
- Preheat the oven to 350 deg F ( 180 deg C)
- Soften the vegetables by simmering in a little water for 2-3 minutes, then drain and pat dry.
- Mix all the ingredients thoroughly in a bowl
- Spoon the mixture into a greased mini muffin tin or mini muffin cases.
- Place in the oven and bake for around 20 minutes until golden.