Tuna Cakes with Sweet Potato
- 8 oz (1 cup) tinned tuna in spring water not brine (drained)
- 1 medium sweet potato, diced
- 1 small white potato, diced
- 4 spring onions, chopped
- 1 tsp dried tarragon
- 1 tbsp unsalted butter
- whole wheat bread crumbs
- Dice and then steam the potato until tender.
- Mash roughly, incorporating the tuna, onions, tarragon and butter. If the mixture is particularly ’stodgy’, add a little milk.
- Form into bite-size fish cakes and coat with the bread crumbs.
- Heat the olive oil in a pan and cook until golden and firm.
- These are yummy for adults to!