Oat and Fruit Biscuits
- soaked apricots and raisins
- a little of the soaking juice (a tablespoon or so)
- 75g dedicated coconut
- a teaspoon of melted butter
- porridge oats/baby muesli
- Puree half of the dried fruit with a little juice until it’s kind of mushy
- mix in the oats and melted butter and cook it over a low heat for about three minutes
- add the remainder of the fruit and cocnuts then blend the ingredients together.
- Shape into biscuit shapes
- bake in oven on tray till just turning brown.