I was tagged by Hannah over at The Saving Moving Mummy to answer 73 questions about me based on the Vogue 73 questions video interview series. So here they are, 73 questions about me
1. What is your usual Starbuck’s order?
It has to be the Strawberries & Cream Frappuccino
2. What does your workstation look like right now?
It’s relatively tidy, I can’t function with a messy desk
3. All time favourite food?
I’m a sucker for Dim Sum & Gyoza
4. Favourite author?
That changes depending on what I’m reading and the genre. I honestly can’t pick a favourite
5. What do you think of open relationships?
As long as all parties concerned are understanding and happy to be in an open relationship then I don’t see a problem with it. It’s not for me though
6. Favourite video game?
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
7. Guilty pleasure treat?
As in something I enjoy but probably shouldn’t? Those cheap packets of ramen noodles.
8. Favourite film?
The Goonies…..or Star Wars
9. Favourite book?
I spend most of my free time reading, so I can’t really pick a favourite. Cover-wise, I adore my Barnes & Noble edition of Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland, it’s visually beautiful.
10. Twitter or Instagram?
Instagram, I very rarely use Twitter
11. Desktop or laptop?
I mostly try to use the desktop in the office to stop me procrastinating when I need to work and a laptop for if I’m lounging in the evening
12. Best advice you’ve ever received?
Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will
13. What project are you working on right now?
Probably a few too many but currently working on content for my book blog.
14. Favourite colour?
I love yellows, oranges & mustards
15. Did you get good grades at school?
Yeah, I did quite well
16. Dream job?
I wanted to be a Doctor when I was younger but realised I’m not a great people person
17. Played any sports?
When I was younger, I played a few like tennis but nowadays I just enjoy running.
18. Do you have a degree?
Yes, Bachelor of Nursing
20. What is your favourite kind of blog post to do?
I’ve recently started to document our Autism journey, I find it freeing and cathartic to write about. My favourite posts are those real life experiences that make you chuckle
21. What do you like to collect?
Books & Stationery, much to my o/h’s annoyance
22. Describe yourself in 3 words?
Happy, honest & down to earth
23. If you were a rapper what would your rapper name be?
According to the Rapper Name Generator it would be Lil’ KayDee but if we’re going with the Facebook version of “What colour shirt are you wearing + the last thing you ate”, it would be Lil’ Grey Biscuit.
24. Who was the last person you dmed?
My o/h, we send eachother GIFs throughout the day
25. What’s on the top of your wish list right now?
To finish the garden makeover….. or a holiday
26. Hogwarts House?
51% Gryffindor 49% Ravenclaw
27. How many tattoos do you have?
28. What are you most grateful for this year?
My little family
29. What’s the best thing that’s happened to you this month?
Finding 6 cookies in the bag instead of 5. I struck cookie gold that day.
30. What’s the best thing that’s happened to you today?
My daughter got dressed without being asked to which was quite pleasant
31. What’s the best thing ever?
This is a bit of a vague question, I love my family and pets….I think they are the best
32. Favourite season?
Autumn, I love everything about it
33. Favourite holiday?
I adore Christmas, it’s my favourite time of the year
34. Which fictional character do you relate to most?
Chandler Bing, he’s clumsy, gets himself into awkward situations & nobody knows what he does for a living.
35. Do you like surprises?
Nice surprises, yes. Dad surprises like an unexpected bill, not so much
36. What’s the biggest surprise you ever got?
Finding out we were going to be parents is probably right up there
37. What’s a surprise that’s made you cry?
When our offer on our home was accepted
38. What’s the best surprise you’ve ever given anyone?
I like giving my daughter little surprises, everything we give her is the “best surprise ever!”. My favourite was probably when we went to collect our youngest dog Loki, she had no idea.
39. Do you like muffins?
Muffins are practically cake, of course I like them
40. Do you cook often?
Pretty much every day
41. What’s your favourite dessert?
Panna Cotta would be my go to but I’m not fussy.
42. Is there a dessert you don’t like?
I’m not the biggest fan of coffee flavoured desserts
43. Cake or pie?
Pie but that’s dependent on the filling
44. What’s your least favourite food?
Probably Olives or Milk
45. What’s your favourite condiment?
46. It’s 4am on a Saturday night, what would you eat?
Breakfast? I don’t know, why I am up that early/late
47. If you could teach a college class what would it be called?
Useful things you need to know when you are an adult
48. Best animated film?
49. What had a guy done or said to impress you?
I’ve been with my o/h for 13 years now, I’m impressed he’s put up with me for that long
50. Best thing to do on a first date?
As in an activity? probably something fun but not too loud like Crazy/Adventure Golf
51. Worst thing to do on a first date?
The Cinema, how do you get to know someone when you sit in silence for a couple of hours?
52. What’s the funniest pickup line a guy can use on a girl?
Do you like science because I’ve got my ion you
53. Best comic book character?
54. What are the three things that are always in your bag?
My phone, a pen & hand sanitiser
55. Favourite drink?
Sparkling Water with lemon.
56. If you could play a historical character who would it be?
57. Kittens or puppies?
58. Favourite sushi roll?
59. What kind of lipstick do you use?
I don’t usually wear lipstick but when I do I opt for a nude matte
60. What kind of foundation do you use?
Daily I wear a BB Cream but I’m going out I use Nars Sheer Glow
61. Blow dry or air dry?
Air dry unless I’m going out or need it to dry quickly
62. Who is your fashion icon?
I’m not really a follower of fashion but anyone that opts for comfort has my vote
63. Favourite Disney character?
64. What are you doing tomorrow?
I have a long list of things to work through and a child to entertain
65. Movie you laughed the hardest through?
The first time I watched Monty Python’s Holy Grail
66. Movie that made you cry?
Hachi, I full on ugly cried
67. If you could sing a duet with someone who would it be?
Lewis Capaldi seems like a fun chap
68. If your life was a song what would the title be?
Learn to Fly
69. What’s your favourite animal?
70. Favourite illustrator?
71. Person you want to have coffee with?
My o/h, he’s my best friend and I love spending time with him
72. What’s a country you wish to visit?
73. Best way to decompress?
With a book, blanket and a bar of Lindt Chocolate
There you have it, I hope you enjoyed learning a little more about the blogger behind this blog.